Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth
Gwendolyn Galsworth, Ph.D., is a widely-recognized authority on workplace visuality. Over the past 30 years, she has nearly single-handedly codified the field and developed an array of robust visual and visual-lean methodologies.
Her research always takes place in the laboratory of actual company implementations, with all the rewards, challenges, and lessons that define long-lasting sustainable success.
• Engineering Offices
• Marketing/Sales/Customer Service
• Military Depots
Her long list of successful visual clients includes: Lockheed-Martin, Hamilton Standard, Pratt & Whitney, Hitchcock Industries, Royal Nooteboom Trailers/Holland, Trailmobile/Canada, Parker Denison, Harris Corp., Seton Name Plate, Rolls-Royce/UK, TVS Sundaram Clayton/India, Crompton Greaves/India, Sears Home Services, United Electric Controls, and Wilson Transformers/Australia.
Galsworth has written seven books–the two most recent are winners of the coveted Shingo Prize for Research:
• Visual Workplace-Visual Thinking (Shingo Award)
• Work That Makes Sense: Operator-Led Visuality (Shingo Award)
• Visual Systems: Harnessing the Power of a Visual Workplace
• Smart Simple Design: Using Variety Effectiveness
• Visual Workplace-Visual Order Handbook
• Visual Workplace-Visual Order Instructor Guide
She is also author of the ten-DVD Visual Workplace/Visual Order Video System (English/Spanish) and the off-the-shelf VisualEdge Training Series. For more, visit: www.visualworkplace.com. Her award-winning books are available in print format in the US and Europe, and in Kindle formats worldwide on Amazon.
Galsworth holds a Ph.D. from Indiana University and has led study missions to some of the world’s finest companies, including in Japan. She is a frequent keynote speaker on visual systems, strategic leadership, and cultural conversions. When not on site with clients or teaching at the Institute, she can be found hiking—or working on her next book.
• Enterprise-wide Visual Conversions
• Leadership Coaching
• Cultural Alignment
• Implementing an Improvement Infrastructure
• Technologies of the Visual Workplace
• Visual-Lean Conversions
• Visual Order
• Visual Standards
• Visual Displays and Production Control Boards
• Visual Metrics
• Visual Leadership (Hoshin Kanri/Policy Deployment)
• Visual Guarantees (poka-yoke systems).
Send Message to listing owner
Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth